>> Cookies policy
1.- Definition and function of cookies.
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to the user’s computer / smartphone / tablet (computer) when accessing certain web pages to store and retrieve information about browsing or browsing habits that are made from that computer. Depending on the information it contains and the way the equipment is used, the user could be recognized. For more information about cookies “surfgrancanaria.com”, invites you to access the following link: http://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cookie_%28inform%C3%A1tica%29
2.- What types of cookies does https://www.surfgrancanaria.com use?
• Own cookies: are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
• Third-party cookies: are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
• Session cookies: they are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. These cookies disappear when you close your browser or half an hour after leaving our page.
• Persistent cookies: they are a type of cookies in which data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie and which can vary from a few minutes to several years.
• Analysis cookies: those that are well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. For this, your browsing on our website is analyzed in order to improve the offer of products or services we offer.
3.- Deactivation, revocation or deletion of cookies.
The user can, at any time, allow, block or delete the cookies installed on his computer by configuring the browser options. In case you do not allow the installation of cookies in your browser, you may not be able to access any of the sections or services of our website.
• browser settings; for example:
◦ Chrome, from https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647
◦ Explorer, from https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
◦ Firefox, from http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
◦ Safari, from http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
• the specific exclusion systems, with respect to the cookie in question (these systems may lead to the installation of a “rejection” cookie for its deactivation option to work);
• other third-party tools, available online, that allow users to detect cookies on each website they visit and manage their deactivation (for example, Ghostery: http://www.ghostery.com/faq).
4.- Cookies used. “surfgrancanaria.com” uses the following cookies on this website as detailed below:
Third party: Google Analytics statistics service
_gads / _utma / _utmb / _utmc / _utmz / _ga / _gid