FEEL THE FORCE
KITESURF GROUP LEVEL 1
DESCRIPTION OF THE ACTIVITY
Kitesurf group level 1. This lesson takes you through the basics of kiteboarding. A professional instructor certified by IKO is assigned to 3-4 people without experience in kitesurfing. The instructors will show complete dedication and are ready to help you build your confidence and skill with the safest and most stimulating methods. The small group ensures that the experience is agile, allowing faster teaching. And since each group member is a rookie, there is an equal basis for learning and the instructor would start from the basics. Classes only on land before the next level (Level 2) *.
ACTIVITY PRICE PER PERSON
Book online only for
You save € 49.50
1 – What is included
3 – Book now at the best price
The course is complete at no extra cost and includes:
• Collection and return to your accommodation (only south area)
• Complete kitesurf equipment (1 kite per group)
• Energy bar and mineral water.
• Officially certified IKO instructors
• Full insurance
• Screening of tutorials and safety videos at school
• Theoretical and practical lessons on the beach
• Innovative teaching method
• 10% discount in the store
2 – What you should bring
• Sunscreen * (available in store)
• Dry clothes to change you
• Looking forward to having fun!
- You will receive a confirmation email
- To confirm your reservation and its development, they will contact you from the premium school that will provide the service.
- For more information: For more information:email@example.com
Activity duration: 6 hours. With transportation service included.
Instructor language: English / Spanish / Italian.
Professional photography and video: Check price and availability.
- – The development of the activity will depend on the favorable weather conditions (tidal state, wave height, wind conditions, etc.). In case of starting the activity if after 10 minutes from its beginning, the weather conditions vary preventing its continuation, the date will be changed or a bonus will be issued without expiration for its exchange. In no case will the amount be refunded.
- – The provider reserves the right to cancel the service due to external causes such as adverse weather conditions or any other force majeure, and the amount paid will be reimbursed.
- – The user may cancel the reservation by notifying at least 48 hours in advance, with the provider reimbursing 100% of the amount.
- – If the cancellation is made within a period greater than 48 hours, only 25% of the amount will be refunded.
- – To organize the group it is necessary that all attendees have the same level of knowledge, if the minimum number of students is not reached, they must hire a semi-private or private class paying the difference.
Secure Payments / SSL Encryption